Omoanifowose respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor file uploads to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded and proactively ban any users that do not adhere to our terms of service. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
Omoanifowose will respond to any and all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a file that was uploaded to Omoanifowose infringes on your copyright then please contact the email below to submit a notification to the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)” by providing the following information in writing;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Omoanifowose website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Omoanifowose to locate the material. Providing specific URLs of the allegedly infringing content in the body of an email is the best way to help us to locate the content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Omoanifowose to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please note here that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thanks